Monday, November 17, 2014

Currently

Currently I'm....

Reading:
Yes Please by Amy Poehler. I adore her. So far its been a quick read, and an affirmation she is exactly who you think she is. Simple life lessons and reminders abound. Love.



Listening to:
Billie Holiday radio on Pandora. She's soothing and non-distracting at work. Plus I'm in a 30's/40's music vibe since Boardwalk Empire ended.


Super into this TV Show:
I have a few. We never miss some older shows like Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, Nashville and Sons of Anarchy (quite a range, eh?), but I'm loving newer shows like Resurrection, the Flash, and Gotham. We are also binge watching Once Upon a Time's first few seasons!


My nail color is:
Loreal Color Riche Breaking Curfew. Only it looks more black than purple since I kept chipping it and adding coats! Ha!


Wearing:
This cute and cozy ensemble. The glasses I'm sporting are actually Gamma Ray computer glasses cuz I've been getting killer headaches staring at dual widescreen monitors for 8 hours a day. They seem to help. And bonus... they're cute!


Eating:
Almonds. The Blue Diamond kind. Specifically the cherry pie flavor, but I'll take the bold honey dijon or apple pie too. I haven't tried the salt and vinegar flavor yet, but I'm guessing if I did, I'd be obsessed with that one too. Also, I'm loving radishes. I don't know, don't ask questions.

Mixing my coffee with:
Peppermint Mocha coffee creamer. "I'm so shocked!" ... said no one, ever...


LOVING:
This season. We are moving into the holidays and I can't get enough of being with Olive and B and sharing our time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs