Tuesday, June 11, 2013

26 Weeks

 Dress: Old Navy Maternity / Shoes: Toms / Glasses: Firmoo

How far along? 26 weeks, 3 days
Baby’s size? 15 in., about 2.2 lbs - the size of a cucumber!
Days until next doc appointment? 16 - the dreaded glucose test is next
Total weight gain/loss? About 20.5 lbs. - GAH!
Maternity clothes? I'm really filling them out these days!
Stretch marks? Some small white ones on my side/hip area. Shes growing lots and my skin is really tight - I'm oiling up daily!
Sleep: Going ok for the most part, I'm getting used to not rolling around as much. But I get heartburn bad if I'm on my right side.
Best moment(s) this week:
Vacation! We saw over 30 country music artists last week in Nashville at CMA Fest, and baby girl seemed to really enjoy the music. She would NOT stop moving to Eric Church, especially 'Smoke a little Smoke'... should I be worried?! B and I want her to love music like we do, so it was awesome that even in utero she seemed to be dancey-pants :)
Movement: See above!
Missing anything? Being able to walk around easily without getting tired. It was tough getting around Nashville with a 6 month preggo belly. But, that being said, it honestly wasn't as hard as I thought it would be!
Food Cravings: Nothing weird this past week...
Belly button: Still a half & half! I wish it would just pop and get it over with. Its tight and kind of uncomfortable.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy happy girl. A little emotional this past week, but I think that was a mix of being a little homesick and exhausted!
Weekly symptoms: Really tight and a little itchy skin. I also noticed if I use my core muscles to pull myself up from a leaning back position, a little egg shaped protrusion happens, and it will pop out in different areas of my tummy each time. Is that a head or butt or something?! I feel like I'm in Alien!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs