Tuesday, May 28, 2013

24 Weeks

 Top: Motherhood Maternity (clearance) / Pants: Motherhood Maternity / Shoes: Michael Kors

How far along? 24 weeks, 3 days
Baby’s size? 9 in., about 1.7-2 lbs - the size of an Eggplant!

Days until next doc appointment? 2
Total weight gain/loss? Around 14 lbs.
Maternity clothes? I started my part-time job at Motherhood Maternity last past week so.... yea. Lets just say I get a pretty good discount ;)
Stretch marks? Nothing new!
Sleep: I've been EXHAUSTED with starting work (hey, I've been off since the move back in Feb!) but sleeping is getting harder and harder. I get frustrated easy and I wake up on my back a lot.
Best moment(s) this week:
1. B finally felt her kick!!!
2. We painted the accent wall in her nursery (antique rose) this weekend and have painted all her furniture. Next step is touch ups and sealing, and then we are ready to move it in!!! I can't wait!
Movement: She's chilled out a little this week, but definitely stronger, seeing as B felt her finally! I'm thinking shes chill because I've been on my feet way more so I'm rocking her to sleep with my movement more of the time!
Missing anything? Non-swollen feet
Food Cravings: I think they are starting to get a little weird. Yesterday I put marshmallows on my waffles. Is that weird?!
Belly button: Still a half & half. Working its way out.
Happy or moody most of the time? Still happy! I feel way more accomplished this week after working a little - keywords - a little!!
Weekly symptoms: This week was pretty good to me, but with being on my feet more, I've got super swollen tootsies by the time I come home. I've also started to get REALLY uncomfortable if I eat even a little too much. I suppose there's no room for gas bubbles in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs