Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Last Trek to Seattle

B and I finagled some tickets for this past Sunday's Seahawks vs. Rams game from one of his friends at work who is a season ticket holder. Given our current situation, we decided to make a weekend of it and have our last little Seattle outing. Photo dump warning!

Our adorable hotel - Hotel 5 on 5th & Blanchard -- excellent location for us, and really trendy, but the beds were TERRIBLE. If you can get past that, I highly recommend it.

B and I at the top of the Space Needle. It was scarier the second time around for some reason!

B & I in our seats at the game, with our new Seahawks apparel.

12th man.

Seahawks!

We had so much fun on this trip, and discovered a bunch of fun new things in Seattle (Bathtub Gin & Co. - Go there. Stat.). When we left we were both super sad that we didn't get to spend more time there. I know we'll have plenty of adventures learning Lexington though, and we'll be just a car ride away from the best city in the world -- Chicago! :)

Hope you all had an awesome New Year! Tomorrow I plan to talk a little bit about my 2013 motto, as well as FINALLY have an outfit to post! (No really - I will! I just took the pictures on my lunch break! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs