Monday, January 7, 2013

Jazzin' it Up

Cardi: Old Navy (on sale!) / Tee: Amos Lee concert tee / Jeans: CAbi / Boots: Steve Madden (similar) / Earrings: Target (old)

Some days you just want to wear a plain ole t-shirt. Really, that's a lot of days for me, but I try to refrain. In this case, Friday seemed like a good opportunity to jazz up a tee a little bit. I paired it with my awesome new cardi, a little animal print goes a long way. Its hard to tell, but there's metallic threads woven in it too, which makes it extra fun. A pair of heeled boots and some saucy earrings and wa-la. I love the way it turned out and bonus - I was super comfortable all day. 

What are your tricks to making a snooze-worthy outfit more fashionable??

2 comments:

  1. I adore the cardigan! I've been looking for a cute leopard print one for a while now!

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this has to be your best outfit i've seen you wear in a while. I love those jeans soo much and adding the heeled boot does so much for you. The heeled boots are a must for you. This look is how casual wear should look like.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs