Thursday, March 29, 2012

Nautical Inspired Wednesday


Sweater: Abercrombie (similar) / Top: Old Navy (similar) / Jeans: Rock & Republic for Kohl's / Belt: Gap / Shoes: Michael Kors

The first full day back to work after being sick for a few days is always a drag. You have so much catch up to do and, if your like me, you may still be in a medicinal haze. I'm blessed to work in an environment that doesn't require 'corporate' or even 'business casual' attire - its more of a 'almost anything goes, but try to look nice and professional if you have a meeting with a client' kind of requirement. Luckily, today was not a client meeting kind of day. I may not have been feeling 100% yet, but I was trying darn hard to look it!
PS. These shoes are pretty much my favorite and you are bound to see a lot of them in this blog!!


Nautical | Everybody, Everywear

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs