Thursday, May 24, 2012

Dorkin' it up!


Shirt: Kohls / Skirt: Mossimo for Target / Shoes: Mossimo for Target / Scarf: American Eagle

Ok I cheated a little, I'm actually wearing this outfit TOMORROW in real life, and I took the picture YESTERDAY pre-haircut and color, but since tomorrow is Copycat Friday, I wanted to wait to post TODAY's outfit that was inspired by another blogger! Confused yet? I know I am.

So I'm not really the worlds hugest Star Wars fan, (that would be my older brother, Jake) but B and I have a serious obsession with the Lego Star Wars games right now, so I say that still counts. I saw this tee at Kohl's and I about peed myself, so I snagged it for $8. A Storm Trooper riding a roller coaster with Darth Vader? Come on, its just too much! Gotta love Kohl's! :)

11 comments:

  1. ha. confused. yes. but whatever day this is or isn't, you look adorable. will you please come dress me? does that sound creepy? hmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and yes. Creepy in the best way! ;)
      xo, Kathryn Laine

      Delete
  2. just come across your blog, love your laid back look, I wish i could dress down a little and still look fab, I think its hard to do but you make it look effortless. May have to take some style tips from you.
    xx
    peek at me theheadlessstylist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling! Checking out blog stat ;)
      xo, Kathryn Laine

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! It was an act of luck when I threw up my hair like that, I couldnt recreate it if I tried.. isnt that how that always works?!
      xo, Kathryn Laine

      Delete
  4. Ha - it's ok to cheat, I do that sometimes too :) I like that long skirt!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one!! It made my life so much easier this week ;)
      xo, Kathryn Laine

      Delete
  5. I actually really like your skirt by the way :) And your hair is very cute! :)

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Target for the skirt- cheap AND cute, God bless Target :)
      xo, Kathryn Laine

      Delete
  6. Thank you! Checking out your blog now :)
    xo, Kathryn Laine

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs