Thursday, May 10, 2012

Patterned Up Thursday


Shirt: Old Navy / Jeans: LC Lauren Conrad for Kohls / Shoes: Mossimo for Target / Necklace: Maurices

I stayed up too late last night.

The bummer about me and B being on such opposite shifts is we hardly see each other during the week, unless I wait up until he gets home around 10:30pm (which, I am usually awake, but in bed watching TV or reading!) Well last night we decided to go OUT for a drink when he arrived home at 10:30, resulting in us getting to bed around 1:00am. Which is late for a girl with a normal 8-5. Thank god for my magic bullet magically whipping me up some iced mocha this morning... It's the only thing keeping me awake! And I may just make another one when I go home for lunch... YUM.

In other exciting news - I finally got around to ordering a tripod and camera remote for my Nikon! Once that arrives (and I figure out how to use it) there will be no more grainy iPhone pics from this girl! Wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs