Monday, May 21, 2012

Peasant Mondays

Top: American Eagle (similar and on sale!) / Jeans: American Eagle (similar) / Shoes: Mossimo for Target

One of the (many) fun things about blogging has been seeing trends in my life and style emerge. For example, I'm noticing that I really shop at a few select stores extremely regularly (American Eagle, Kohls, Maurices and Old Navy). I'm also noticing I'm super into ballet flats (well, ok, I already knew that). AND since starting this blogging project, I'm really getting better with colors in my wardrobe! Lastly, I'm clearly enjoying the peasant top trend at the moment. Exhibit A above. (Exhibit B, here).

As a very average size lady, I also have to say that I LOVE these jeans. Skinnies are great and all the rage, but sometimes a good old fashion wide-leg trouser jean makes my body feel very proportionate and slim. If you dont own a pair - I HIGHLY recommend them! I don't wear mine enough!

ALSO, as promised, I did attempt to upgrade to my tripod and remote. Tripod = success. Remote = epic fail.
When it says it works with Nikon Coolpix, make sure its the Nikon Coolpix model you own. GAH. Another few days of iPhone photos. Its not all bad I suppose. This way I can upload photos more or less on demand!

1 comment:

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs