Friday, June 29, 2012

Copycat Friday!

Left: Megan @ The Frugalista Diaries
Right: My take-- Blazer: New York & Co. (similar) / Jeans: American Eagle / Shoes: Michael Kors City Flat via Zappos  / Necklace: Gift from my man

Good morning lovely friends!
This time tomorrow I'll be at the airport (likely bloody Mary in hand, as I don't really like to fly) ready to hop a flight to Chicago! I'm so excited to see me and B's families and all our friends and just be around all the things that are familiar to me again. I like Washington and all, but its no Chi-town :)

SO This copycat Friday was SUPER fun and easy for me as I've been sitting on this casual, fun look for awhile! The inspiration come for the gorgeous Megan at the Frugalista Diaries!
It's gorgeous, easy, fab, great color... I stayed pretty true to the look, only exchanging the heels for flats. I truly wish I was a heels girl, but flats are my one true love. :)

Happy copycatting!
xo, Kathryn Laine
FrillsforThrills CopyCats

7 comments:

  1. Love your colorful blazer! It's perfect for the copy : ) Thanks so much for participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darling! And thanks for hosting, I look forward to loads more Copycat days :)
      xo, Kathryn Laine

      Delete
  2. We both went with the bright blazer inspiration photo! Love this look - definitely the perfect Friday outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! There are so many pretty ones out there now!
      xo, Kathryn Laine

      Delete
  3. So cute, I love that bright blazer!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs