Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thursday Remix


Dress: Target / Shoes: Michael Kors City Flat via Zappos / Cardi: Boutique in Leavenworth (similar)

Happy Thursday ya'll!

I decided something on happy accident today - turns out LAST Thursday I posted wearing this same cardi, which got me thinking, Thursdays should be my remix days! I'd love to do one of those 30 x 30 challenges, but I'm awful at reusing pieces, so perhaps this is a good way to ease in. After vacation, everything Thursday, I'll be taking one piece from the previous Thursday's outfit and re-wearing it in a different way! I love a good happy accident. You can see last weeks gray cardi outfit here!

Two more days and I'll be sweet home Chicago! Can't wait!

xo, Kathryn Laine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs