Monday, December 3, 2012

Mellow Monday

Sweatshirt: A&F (similar) / Jeans: AE / Mocs: Minnetonka / Glasses: Firmoo / Earrings: Forever 21 (similar)

Wow guys, can we just talk about the fact that its December? For one, it doesn't FEEL like December. Its still mild and sunny. And secondly, I can't get over how fast this year has gone. It seems like just yesterday was New Years Eve 2011 and we were just getting situated in the Tri-Cities!

Anyway there isn't much to say about this outfit, other than it was casual Friday. And in my already casual office, I take that to mean the only day I really feel comfortable wearing a hoodie most of the time. :)

How was everyone's weekend?? Y'all getting into the holiday spirit? B and I got our Christmas tree up and decorated with all our ribbons, but I haven't managed to get the ornaments up yet - tonight probably! Other then that it was a pretty mellow weekend and that feeling is following me into Monday (which I appreciate). We played some vintage video games (hello SNES) and watched the Boardwalk Empire season finale (gah!), AND I discovered Bud Select 55 is only TWO points on Weight Watchers. Yes please. Overall, I'd say the weekend was a success. OH and I'm down 4.1 lbs for my first week on WW. Feels pretty good :)

Hope you all have a glorious Monday!!

5 comments:

  1. All i drink is Bud Select! I am so positive it helped me lose so much weight!
    Congrats on the 4lbs!
    Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Its such a savior, I'm not going to lie, I'm a total beer girl and I was so sad to give up my Sunday football beers. And then... I found it. Select is my new best friend ;)
      Thanks doll!
      xo, Katie

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks lady!! It was a total accident, as all good hair days are. I couldn't recreate it if I tried. Side note though, it was 6 days dirty (dry shampooed only). Might be my new routine!
      xo, Katie

      Delete
  3. I am so glad I found your blog!! I love all your outfits, and it looks like you are built a lot like me. I am 5'3. Are you on the shorter side? I have been on WW for about a month now, and when I actually TRACK, I see success! I've been slipping!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs