Friday, November 30, 2012

Cuffin' it

Jacket: Army Surplus Store. For realz. / Tee: Stylemint / Jeans: Forever 21 / Snood: AE / Shoes: Cons, thrifted. / Glasses: Firmoo (yes I know I have a problem)

So I wore these jeans to work, and typically, I roll them up once or twice due to their length. When I got to work I was on Pinterest (whoops) and I saw a little pin about tips from a J. Crew stylist. One of the awesome tips was how to create a 'messy' cuff. I, of course, immediately recreated this on my own cuff and I loved it. It shall be my new way of cuffing!

Anyhooters, I was on a shoot yesterday morning so I had to dress comfortably since I was lugging crap around, and in layers in case we were outside. I've had this camo jacket in my closet for awhile, but I typically only wear it when I go camping or shooting or something of the outdoorsy sort (*hashtag redneck*). My brothers pick these up for me on occasion from shows or surplus stores when they get a good deal on my size. I have 3 or 4 different types of these jackets in my closet. True story. But I think this one cost $3, which is epic. Trendy AND cheap? Bet the Army Surplus Store had no idea...

Happy Friday ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs