Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Procrastination

Dress: Kohls (similar) / Boots: Blowfish (last season) / Sweater: Abercrombie (similar) / Glasses: Firmoo

Happy hump day ya'll! This week has been hectic between sicky mcgee B at home and work being busy... and the apartment... Yes, ye old apartment. We put that off for the entire month, and now that B is sick, looks like THIS girl has to finish emptying it out. Its pretty close to empty at this point, it just needs cleaned by Friday at 9:30am. Ugh. We left it kind of trashed, so I'm not looking forward to the cleanup effort! Whoops. Kinda brought that on ourselves didn't we?

Anywho, today's outfit was a more laid back variation of the last time I wore this dress. Overall, it was pretty comfortable! Man, that picture makes me miss my tan though. This is the time of the year I start to feel beastly pale and I long for the sun.. .or tanning bed. I know, I know, its bad for you... but so good...

2 comments:

  1. ugh cleaning apartments is the WORST. You're not even going to live there to see the fruits of your labors! lol. So your dress is adorable, and this might just be my eyes but does the pattern slightly resemble Mario Brothers in some way? haha like the little falling fire balls or something? IDK that's what came into my head haha! love it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg! you are so right! and as a nerdy gamer, it actually makes me appreciate this dress even more, ha!! thanks for stopping by doll! :)
      xo, katie

      Delete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs