Friday, December 7, 2012

Tweet, Tweet

Good morning lovelies!

When I started this blog I thought I wanted to keep my personal life and my blog life separate. I created a new Twitter account (xo_kathrynlaine) to promote my blog, while still using my personal Twitter (@kmook) as I normally would. I barely posted on xo_kathrynlaine, and I realized that was completely silly.
I want you guys to know the real me, in all my silly, sometimes profound, (and once in awhile drunk) tweeting glory.

So in an effort to let you guys get to know me a little better, I'm doing away with my xo_kathrynlaine account. If you follow it - first, thank you - and second, please feel free to catch up with me over at @kmook.

I admit I haven't been the most consistent blogger, and maybe you'll get a little more of an idea of my whereabouts if I disappear :)

With that in mind, since I was a bad girl again this week (shocker), heres an outfit photo from this week. Taken the old school iPhone way. Holla!

Maxi Dress: Target (old) / Sweater: Maurices (similar) / Shoes: Gap (similar) / Scarf: Forever 21 (similar) / Glasses: Firmoo (similar)

This outfit was super comfy for a long Wednesday at work. I had meetings and loads of work... such has been my week. Plus this whole getting up early thing has been killer, even though I love being home and in my sweats before 5! (Don't judge).

Anyway, happy Friday y'all, hope you have a beautiful weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I've been wanting to do a sweater over a dress, but just haven't found something that works well together. Love the stripes on bottom! :)

    xo, Courtney
    shabbyloveschic.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs