Thursday, December 20, 2012

Happy Fri-ursday

Top: Forever 21 (similar) / Trouser Jean: AE (similar - on sale!) / Flats: Target (similar) / Headband: AE (similar)

Happy Friday! No wait... Its only Thursday. But its my Friday! So Happy Friday to me!

Most of the other chumps in my office are taking off all next week, as I'm sure every working person with hours to burn will be, but SOMEONE has to be in the office and since I have no real Christmas plans, or children, or family close by for that matter, I decided to take the bullet and come in the day after Xmas. Ugh. But in trade I'm taking tomorrow off, so I still get a nifty little 5 day weekend. Hard to believe Christmas is just around the corner. It's gone by in a blur with everything else going on in our lives.

So anyway, heres the thing with these trouser jeans. I love them. They look great in motion and I love the fit, but I've decided they totally don't photograph well. I didnt really like how ANY of my pics turned out with these pants, they just look so... blah. I wasn't crazy about they way they photographed here either. Ah well. It wont deter me from wearing them again, thats fo sho.

Hope I'm not the only one with a Fri-ursday! Happy long weekend :)

1 comment:

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs