Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The bi-polar summer


Dress: New York & Co. circa 2010 / Shoes: American Eagle (similar and super cute!)

Is it just here, or is the weather been CRAZY lately?! Yesterday was a gorgeous, sunny 85. I was able to get off work at 5 and still sit by the pool for a couple hours, until the blasted wind picked up and it started to cloud over. This morning I woke up and it was 68 and raining! 68! Its been doing that for months, the changes day to day are ridiculous. I'd like it to get to about 88 and sunny, and just STAY there please!

This is one of my favorite dresses. I got it a few years ago at the massive New York & Co. on State Street in my lovely homeland of Chicago. I've never seen anyone else in the same dress, so I like to consider it pretty unique. Its also super flattering, and the wings make me feel like I could just fly away. Or something.

Hope its sunny wherever you are!
xo, Kathryn Laine.

4 comments:

  1. Love the dress! The sleeves are fab, darling! I am in OK right now, and it is 103 with a 90% himidity. It's killing me. :(

    Dossome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! Ack! Thats too hot!! At least when it gets hot here, we are in a desert area, and theres almost no humidity! We use a humidifier in the house and still can only get it up to 48% lol.
      Stay cool lady!
      xo, Kathryn Laine

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Its one of my all-time faves, I can't get enough of the wings :)
      xo, Kathryn Laine

      Delete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs