Friday, June 22, 2012

Fridays are the best days


Dress: Target (no longer online, but can be found in stores - check the clearance racks!) / Cardigan: old New York & Co. (similar)

Happy Friday ya'll!!! After a long week is there anything better then knowing there's just a few hours between you and the weekend? To top it off, I'm feeling loads better today, we are going out for a yummy lunch at one of my favorite Tri-Cities restaurants, AND  I just got GREAT news from a friend.

All in all its shaping up to be a good day!

It was super hot yesterday and this dress was lightweight enough to keep me cool, I love the color combo and the style, and for a tall girl I greatly appreciated how super long it was. Thanks Target!

xo, Kathryn Laine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs