Tuesday, May 29, 2012

1000+ Page Views and Other Random Thoughts

Guys!! I've reached over 1,000 page views! Woohoo (in the tone of Vicki from the Real Housewives of OC)!! I know to some of you fancy big wig bloggers that probably seems small, but considering I didnt know what to expect when I started this blog, that makes me so happy!! So a big THANK YOU for stopping by!! And especially thank you for all the wonderful comments you leave :)

I hope you all had a FABULOUS long weekend, and in between your BBQ's and swimming pools you said a lil thank you to our soldiers! I know I tend to forget to, and focus mostly on my 3 day break from work.
B and I went on a mini vacation to Leavenworth, WA this weekend and if you are anywhere near Washington and havent been, I SO recommend this place. Its a sweet little Bavarian resort type town, the ENTIRE town is Bavarian style, even the gas station and Starbucks, and theres LOADs of cute shops and little breweries and wineries. It was super relaxing, and we are already planning on going back for our anniversary (Oktoberfest!) and Christmas-time. Heres a lil sampling of what we were up to!

Clockwise: Meat and cheese platter and delicious beers @ Icicle Brewery; Me and B in the downtown area; My sweet hiking outfit - not so stylish fashion blogger now, am I? ;) ; Me and B during our Icicle Ridge Winery Wine Hike - so much fun!

Ok now its lunchtime for me  -- One outfit post coming up!

PS. As its nearing the fresh month of June, I'd like to share my June goal. B and I have a TON of things coming up this summer that I need extra money for... a trip home to Chicago, several concerts, a few weekend trips, etc. SO I'm declaring a 'No Clothes Shopping June'! That means NADA, no Target trips, no online ordering - nothing. I'm hoping by putting it in writing I'll stick with it. Do you think thats possible?! Only time will tell...

2 comments:

  1. Leavenworth, WA sounds like a cute town! Good luck on your 'No Buy' goal. It's hard, but worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I guarantee I'm going to need the luck, I'm an avid compulsive shopper. Eesh. :)
      xo, Kathryn Laine

      Delete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs