Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Repeat Offender Wednesday


Jeans: Old Navy (similar) / Shirt: Merona for Target / Shoes: Mossimo for Target (similar) / Bracelet: Maurices

Repeat outfit alert!!

You may remember this pretty much exact outfit from here, and the jeans from another day here. This is def. one of my favorite outfits of the moment, but when I pulled my trusty green jeans out to wear today I realized, even if I wanted to style them different, I didn't know how. The problem is, the pants are a little tight in the waist (hello muffin top), so I can't wear them the same way all you skinny minnies can! I thought about a loose tee and my jean jacket but its too warm for that today. Maybe next time! Until then I'll just be a repeat offender!

Does anyone have any suggestions for a new (loose) way to wear these pants??


Color Blocking: Everbody, Everywear

3 comments:

  1. I really love the chambray shirt paired with the green skinnies. You look lovely and a "skinny minny" yourself. :)

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jeans and flats are incredible ! Love all of this colours ! Kiss x


    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. WANT THOSE PANTS! My luck in finding colored denim has not been great so I've been admiring everyone else's! Skinny jeans and tunics are my go-to because I have a similar midsection issue ;) Either grey or white would rock with those pants!

    peace&love, Jill
    Favor the Brave

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs