Friday, May 18, 2012

Gotta get down on Friiiday


Cardigan: Maurices (similar) / Tee: American Eagle / Jeans: Rock and Republic for Kohls / Shoes: Mossimo for Target / Necklace: American Eagle (similar)

Friday Friday, gotta get down on Friday!
Oh yea. I just went there.

Sometimes I feel like taking a picture of myself in the middle of the day is really a learning experience.
Today I learned that I often leave the house thinking my hair looks good, and sometimes, when I see the picture, I realize - it really does not.
Must start taking photos first thing in the morning.

Happy Friday ya'll!! :)

PS. I swear, as Blogger be my witness, that I will get my remote and tri-pod up and running this weekend! I planned for it last night... but cleaning the kitchen, cutting up nearly bad cantaloupe, baking banana bread and making homemade chicken salad got in the way. Ironic when being in the kitchen eats my whole evening!

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit! I love the cardi and leopard flats. I think your hair looks fab!

    Dossome

    http://taleof2teachers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs