Thursday, May 17, 2012

Another Thursday, Another Outfit


Top: Kohls / Pants: American Eagle / Shoes: Mossimo for Target

I don't feel especially cute today (thank you period!) so methinks today is more about comfort then style. Though I LOVE these linen pants from AE. No doubt I'll be wearing the crap outta them all summer!

So I realized I said I'd have better pics starting yesterday, and I totally lied! Sorry 'bout that. I haven't yet had time to open my new camera remote, and to top it off, I think I ordered the wrong one! Gah. Hopefully I'll get it figured out tonight! Realization number 2 - I JUST remembered my birthday is exactly 2 weeks away. Is that normal? Or perhaps it means 28 is the age senility will set in. Either way.

6 comments:

  1. I'm in the same boat. No one in my house (husband or dog) will take my picture ... so I have to resort to my own two hands. Never the best quality ... but what's a girl to do??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding! If only dogs and cats had opposable thumbs... ;)
      xo, KathrynLaine.

      Delete
  2. Comfort can be cute too, and I think you are lookin cute in this, girl! I'm excited to see your pics with your new remote!

    Dossome :)
    http://taleof2teachers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks lady!! And it was DEFINITELY comfortable :)
      xo, Kathryn Laine.

      Delete
  3. I don't think its possible to feel cute during the period! But you look so comfortable that its cute!
    x Jes, www.twosmuppies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Its the curse us ladies bear, but at least 3 of the 4 weeks of the month we look smokin'! ;)
      xo, Kathryn Laine.

      Delete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs