Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My favorite necklace


Skirt: Target / Tee: Old Navy (similar) / Flips: American Eagle / Necklace: Gift

Has anyone else noticed my obsession with stripes lately? Here, here and here, all in the past few weeks. I just cant get enough! I think its because striped items are, of course, a pattern, but they really act as a neutral too - making them an excellent way to pump up the volume of an otherwise ho-hum outfit. *Love.*

I have a special affinity for the necklace I paired with this outfit too - my man bought it for me when he was in Cali - and it was the first piece of jewelry he ever gave me! I recently extended it myself, it was a little short and tended to hide itself in the ole cleavage. With a little extra chain I'm getting a TON more wear out of it!

My weekend passed too quickly as they always do. Is Tuesday too soon to be counting down to Friday at 5? No? Good. Because I'm doing it already. On the upside this weekend B and I are meeting up with some friends to discuss camping and equipment prep for Watershed Festival - I cannot WAIT to get my country on!! AND get a new cowboy hat. Cuz I need one. Bad.

xo, Kathryn Laine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs