Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thursday Remix

Cardi: American Eagle / Tank: Sonoma for Kohls (similar) / Jeans: Old Navy / Shoes: Mossimo via Target

Happy Thursday yall! Oh man, Thursday already?! Another week flown by, and another week I am not complaining. B will be working all weekend so I hope to get some serious reading done. I'm on (nerd alert) Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and so far I feel like the book is nothing like the movie -- and that's why I love it! There are still some surprised in the HP sphere that were left unknown until I started reading the books. 


Ok, done geeking out. You know what I hate? Coupons from my favorite stores
Am I the only one that feels a twinge of horror mixed with guilt when you receive a really good coupon in the mail? It's because I know, in that moment, that this coupon will get used. It will not go on to live in the trash bin where it should, it will not be overlooked and tossed to the side. It will be happily used until my online shopping cart can hold no more. This is a problem when I'm trying to pay down my store cards already. But yesterday I got a FOURTY PERCENT OFF coupon for American Eagle. 40%. Off. Of cute basics and fall sweaters. And perhaps a colored jean or two. Oh man. My credit card is going to get a workout on this one. And I slightly hate myself for it. (But at least I'll look really good whilst I hate myself.) ;)


On to the outfit! This is the first time I've actually worn color with my green jeans and I love it. Its simple and not to loud but I really like mixing them up! What should I mix next week?? I'm thinking Tank or Cardi. Opinions??


For a lil' reminder, here's the progression of the last few weeks mixin'!



xo, Katie

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I love bright pants, but sadly all the ones I find that I can afford are low cut, and I should not be wearing low cut pants ever! Haha

    <3
    kimberrleigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, I understand that sentiment. I actually had to go up a size in these pants to help with my muffin top situation, and they are still tight! Its hard to find cute pants for big hipped ladies!
      xo, Katie

      Delete
  2. I love all the color going on in this outfit!! I never mixed colors like this before blogging and I love it every time!!

    The Blue Hour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! Thats a big reason I decided to start blogging too, to push the envelope a little more with my style. I'm mixin' up colors more.. next step, pattern mixing! Dun dun dun ;)
      xo, Katie

      Delete
  3. those jeans are my favorite!! and I would've taken advantage of that coupon too!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs