Thursday, September 13, 2012

It's OK...

Top: Old Navy / Jeans: AE / Wedges: Super old, Bongo... probably from Kohl's?

Normally I do a Thursday remix, but ya'll with my brother in town and and juggling entertaining, work, working out, etc. I'm sleeping very little and feel blessed to even have semi-blog worthy outfits to post. So for the next few weeks, the Thursday remix may or may not be happening, and in its place I'll do the lovely 'Its OK' post:

-It's OK to not have time to think about my clothes as much as normal, and miss my own self-imposed blog deadlines.

-It's OK to stay up with your brother (and amazing boyfriend) until 1am chatting and playing video games, even when you have to work the next day, because you live 2,000 miles apart and don't get to see each other as much as you used to.

-It's OK to go to the mall to return an item, and leave with 4 more. Oops.

-It's OK to be a little late to work ONCE IN AWHILE. Shiz happens!

-It's OK to be thinking about dying my hair again already.

-It's OK to do a little happy dance when you peel the sticker off the Kohl's coupon book and you got the 30% off-er!

-It's OK to quickmix your John Mayer, Enya and Harry Potter soundtrack Pandora stations and love every. single. song. that comes on.

That was fun kids. I may just do that again next week. Hope you all have a beautiful Thursday!


4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the It's OK linkup! I clicked on your link because I saw you spell Kathryn the same way I do! (even though I go by Kate) Also, my brother and I love 2,000 miles apart too! He's my only sibling and we're almost 10 years apart so every time I get to see him I soak up every minute too! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree that it's ok to be late to work sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post! I think this outfit is adorable! yeah for time with your brother!!! enjoy the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so dang adorable! I want to start doing It's OK posts!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs