Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Copycat Friday

GAH! I hate when I don't schedule my posts correctly and they don't post. I totally missed Copycat Friday, but I'm posting anyway, 'cuz my outfit was dern cute!
-------
Today I didn't copycat a person - I copied a pin!

I saw this cute little ensemble floating around Pinterest and it looked sooooooooo comfortable and cute! I knew I had just the pieces to recreate it.


It's casual, comfortable, sweet and a little romantic. It's perfect for my office as the days have cooled into the low 80's but the A/C in the office is still in high gear. Plus we all know I love my Toms and I'm ALWAYS trying to find fun new ways to wear them!


FrillsforThrills CopyCats

9 comments:

  1. ooh, awesome copycatting! you nailed it! cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you!! This is a perfect copy cat!! Love the colors and the casual look...super fun and comfy!
    shanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look super cute!! I LOVE my TOMS too!! Have them on as we speak!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how adorable! i love it - simple & chic! i want those TOMS...theyre so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! That's pretty much an exact match. It's always fun when you realize you can re-create a Pinterest look, isn't it?! :)

    Jess - J's Style
    fancypants514.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! I love copying pinterest outfits! :)

    Diana
    www.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nothing wrong with copying a pin...inspiration is everywhere! stopping by from real girl glam

    xoxo
    val
    http://valverdestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That scarf looks awesome on you! Saying hi from Real Girl Style :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs