Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thursday Remix

Chambray top: Kohls / Tee: Abercrombie / Skirt: Target / Shoes: Target / Bracelet: Maurices

Today I decided to go for remixing my chambray button up tank. The outfit is nothing really extrordinary but it was comfortable for my PMS-ing and didn't make me feel like I weighed a million pounds, and sometimes, thats all you can ask for!

I'm super stoked for the weekend, another one that will be spent at the Gorge. This time seeing Dave Matthews Band (B is obsessed. No really. He's one of those mega fans thats seen over 60 shows. And yes, I'm going to marry that.) Anyway its going to be just he and I so I'm looking forward to our little weekend camping/good tunes getaway!

Ok thats all I've got. Anyone else get PMS brain? My short term memory is shot and I can think of absolutely nothing witty or creative to share. Sorry ya'll. Maybe post-relaxing weekend I'll feel a little more like myself!

1 comment:

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs