Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Beauty Find: Just like a tattoo

Lately I've been getting super into makeup. Ok, I've always been into makeup, but I normally find what I like and stick to my routine (Hello recent sad day when I discovered my favorite Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush was discontinued. I threw a fit and promptly bought 5 pots from Amazon while I could still find them.)
Recently I raved about Revlon's Just Bitten Lip Stain here - and I'm still loving them. That some excursion to Walgreen's I found Maybelline's Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadow. I stared at them for a super long time trying to decide what color to try. I REALLY wanted the blue, but I was afraid it would be too much. I still wanted to try a bright color, so I went with Fierce and Tangy Orange.
While the color isn't really for me (kind of washed me out with my lack of tan I have going on), I LOVED the product. It didn't crease like so many gel shadows do, and it stayed on all day, even after my work out.

It's also really easy to apply with your fingers. If you like a paler shade, only do a swipe or two. For more vibrant color, layer it on and the color will keep pumping up!

I'll be going back for another pot or two - I'm thinking Edgy Emerald might look good with my hazel eyes.
What colors would you try?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs