All you really need to know about my weekend is the following:
1) 100+ degrees is really really hot.
2) 100+ degrees is even hotter when there is no shade to cool you down
3) Wear sunscreen in 100+ degree weather, but don't bother with makeup
4) If you forgot your bathing suit, it is ok to swim in the river in your tank top and underoos in 100+ degree weather, because everyone else will be doing it as well.
5) COUNTRY MUSIC ROCKS MY FACE OFF.
That is all :)
Also, here is my sad attempt at fashion this weekend - I had great intentions, but it turns out when its that hot (and you may or may not have been drinking beer and jell-o shots all weekend) you really just don't care what you are wearing as long as its not sticking to you!