Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Thank God for good directions... and turnip greens

Tee: Kohls (similar) / Skirt: Target / Sandals: American Eagle (similar)

Ok ok, I admit I'm still in country mode after this weekend, so you will all have to suffer through post titles that make absolutely no sense unless you are a country music fan. In fact, even then they don't make any sense, but hey at least you will appreciate the lyrics.
Your welcome.
Speaking of, has anyone seen that show 'Awkward' on MTV? Its so stinkin' cute I can't get enough of it. I may or may not have watched all of season 1 recently, and now I'm catching up on season 2. I have to say, I like Jenna better with Matty.

Ok, A.D.D. much?
I digress.

Yay for iPhone tripod mounted photos! I finally had a little time to play with my mount yesterday and it was loads of fun! Not only is it nice for ya'll to not have to look at our messy bedroom and unmade bed in my awful mirror photos, but I can actually take photos anywhere! The light outside is obviously much better then inside, so I took these on my balcony - Which, PS - the reason I'm looking over my shoulder in disdain is because Rosie followed me out there and was trying to attempt kitty suicide by squeezing under the railing. This is not a good idea on the 3rd floor. She got a stern talking to.

Anywho, I'm kind of a one trick pony with the posing since I'm used to having to hold up my iPhone. Anyone have any good posing tips?!

Linking up on Real Girl Style Link Up today -- check it out!

5 comments:

  1. I love this outfit- and I love that you find so many cute things at Kohl's...I love it there.

    Ps pink is so great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you tied your shirt and even more so that you tied it on the side! Thank you for linking up for Real Girl Style and even more for sharing the blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the tied tee and maxi skirt - one of my favorite kinds of outfits!! and I feel like I do the same poses all the time too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hah. We are so on the same page. 1. I am SO INTO country right now and 2. I just watched the first season of awkward when there was a marathon on recently. Super cute. Love it!

    xox,
    Kate
    undeniable style

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs