Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thursday Remix

Blouse: Boutique in Leavenworth / Tank: Sonoma via Kohls (similar) / Jeggings: Hue via Carson Pirie Scott (similar) / Flats: Target / Necklace: American Eagle

I admit, I kind of took the easy way out. I wanted to remix the striped maxi from last week, but this week has been exhausting and work is kicking my butt, so its the coral tank top again. THREE weeks in a row! I know, I know. At least its a basic piece so constantly re-wearing it in the office probably isn't weirding anyone out yet.

So wow. Just. Wow. On the Dallas finale last night - EPIC. Totally intermixed the old show with the new one. Already can't wait til January for the new season to start! Ack!

Ok readers I need your very serious opinion here. I've been feeling the need for a change in my look. I spent my late teens and early 20's dying my hair every color of the rainbow, but its been years since I've been anything but my (natural) blonde. I'm thinking about going brunette.. or possibly strawberry blonde. Like, tonight. Like I want to stop at the drugstore and pick up my favorite dye and just go for it.
Dont get me wrong, I LOVE being blonde, and I'll always go back to it... sometimes it just fun to mix things up a bit. I'm just skeptical since it's been so long since I've changed it!! What do you think??!

Oh, and, in case you don't remember how I've been rocking my lovely coral tank the last few weeks, here's your Remix Reminder!

9 comments:

  1. Love your jeggings!! And I think you could totally pull off another color- which one are you thinking?

    PS you look awesome in coral, so i say wear that top as much as you stinkin want ;) !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lady, you are so freakin' adorable! ;)
      I went for it - a 'light caramel brown' though it looks more like dark brown to me... whoopsie! lol
      xo, Katie

      Delete
  2. I say do it! I swear my hair is a different color every month. I went very dark for a while there (didn't love it) ... but now I just do different shades of blonde. I love box {cheap} color. :) Personally I say go with strawberry blonde. But you could totally pull off brunette too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek! I did it! I was scurred of the strawberry blondes.. thought I'd turn pink (yes this has happened to me before - you should see my 8th grade graduation picture. On second thought, NO ONE SHOULD EVER see my 8th grade graduation picture.) Thanks for the advice lady!!!
      xo, Katie

      Delete
  3. Following from wonderful wednesday. Love for you to stop by and return the follow when you can.

    Look forward to following you!
    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will check you out :) Thanks for stopping by!
      xo, Katie

      Delete
  4. This outfit is adorable!! I'm a switch-my-hair-up a few times a year type of gal - I'd go for the reddish shades since they scream fall to me!! I also find it a giant pain in the butt to go back to blonde from brunette.

    The Blue Hour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! You are so right about it being a pain to go from brunette back to blonde.. but I went with semi-perm color so hopefully it will fade enough to have an intermediary highlights time, then transition back to full on blonde :) Thanks for the advice lady I love getting your comments! :)
      xo, Katie

      Delete
  5. I love how you layered your shirts! They are adorable and the colors are pretty!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs