Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wrapped up with a bow

Sweatshirt: Forever 21 / Skirt: Target / Booties: Kohls

Two days in a row! What?! Ok let's not jinx it, shall we?

The cool streak in the Tri-Cities continues and I'm hella not complaining. I'm more then happy to bring out my sweatshirts and booties. I got this adorbs little graphic sweatshirt whilst perusing Forever 21 downtown Seattle. Sometimes I miss my favorite stores so much it hurts. I never realized how much I took for granted having all the best shopping at my fingertips. There were more than twenty Forever 21's within a short driving distance around Chicago. TWENTY. And now I have to drive 2 hours to even be near ONE. Oi. Problems with small town living, amirite?! At least we live in the day of online shopping!

Hope you all are having a beautiful (stress-free!) week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs