Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Functional Style Wednesday


Top: Maurices / Vest: Maurices (similar) / Jeans: Rock & Republic for Kohls / Shoes: Gap circa 2007 (similar)

Happy hump day ya'll!
Today was one of those days that was more about comfort then style - though I attempted my best 'functional' style! I had a lot of content population, site testing and graphics work to do today, which meant a lot of sitting at my desk for long periods of time. Comfort was a necessity, style was secondary! I've actually had this vest for probably 8 months and hadn't yet worn it. I'm not sure why. To me this outfit's a bit boho meets country, no?
I see functional style as an outfit that's comfortable and easy-to-wear without being frumpy or careless. It should still have a little bit of pizzazz without requiring too much effort. 
What's your favorite clothing item or accessory that helps you achieve 'functional' style?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs