Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Jegging Wednesday



Sweater: Elle for Kohls (similar) | Jeggings: Hue for Carson Pirie Scott | Tee: American Eagle | Necklace: Maurices (similar) | Shoes: Mossimo for Target

I seriously love jeggings. No really. I LOVE jeggings. Not only are they comfortable, they function as jeans, without all the annoying zippers and buttons.

Today I woke up waaaaay late (oops) and really needed comfort and quick, over style. Enter my love - jeggings! They are my go-to for quick and cute!

Also, I chose this picture, not because I look the best, but because I love the look my kitty is giving me in the background. Oh Rosie. She's my bulimic cat, and I dont mean that in a negative or mocking way. She doesnt eat much, but when she does, she eats and eats and eats, and then walks away and throws up. But shes quite svelte. Oi. My other chubby kitty more then makes up for her though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs