Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Lilac Tuesday



Skirt: American Eagle (similar) / Tee: American Eagle / Cardigan: American Eagle (similar) / Shoes: Mossimo for Target / Jeans: Rock & Republic for Kohl's / Necklace: American Eagle

Happy Tuesday!

I'm still trying to get the hang of remembering to chronicle my outfits! We went out for B's birthday dinner last night, and I completely forgot to take a picture of my cute outfit. Tsk tsk!

Today I started the day wanting to dress a little nicer today for a mid-day client meeting, but also wanted to be comfortable for the anticipated 70 degree weather! I paired a simple summery skirt with a tucked-in oversize tee and cardi, making the perfect casual yet professional outfit.
By lunch time I was struggling with wanting to sit indian style (which i often do at work, dont judge me!) So on lunch at home I switched it up for some comfy jeans.

In both outfits I'm loving the lilac and navy mixed with a neutral sweater and patterned shoe.
What do you guys think?

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! They are personal faves in my closet for sure. I checked out your blog and I LOVE your style! Also, super jealous you live in Nashville.. thats our dream! Hopefully we'll get there one day :)

      Delete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs