Thursday, April 19, 2012

Orange You Glad its Thursday?


Dress: American Eagle (similar) / Top: Forever 21 (similar) / Sandals: American Eagle (similar) / Necklace: American Eagle (similar)

Im definitely noticing daily outfit chronicling can be tedious, and even stressful sometimes! Last night I spent almost 2 hours trying to find something to wear today. I, naturally, decided I didn't have a THING to wear in my closet and all my clothes were too boring. (If you saw my closet you'd immediately slap me in the face and tell me to look again.)

I eventually settled down and decided on a dress I recently got at American Eagle and I wasnt sure if I was going to keep. The top fits me a little wonky as I'm between sizes, and I haven't decided if I could fix it myself yet or not. Today, however, played as a skirt, I'm in love. the colors are so bright and fresh. I feel much better now and these colors make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs