Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Review of Ribbed Waist Short

Originally submitted at Maurices

These comfy shorts are a great casual option for t-shirt or tank top day, or at the beach to cover your suit. The stretch ribbed waistband is comfortable and the drawstring lets you cinch. Cute side ties add detail. Imported.

OBSESSED w/this for comfy spring/summer!
By KathrynLaine from Tri-Cities, WA on 4/5/2012
4out of 5
Sizing: Feels true to size
Pros: Well Made, Quality Materials, Figure Flattering, Comfortable, Practical
Best Uses: Date Night/Night Out, Casual Wear
Describe Yourself: Trendy/Stylish Dresser
Was this an online or in store purchase?: in store
Do you have a maurices store in or near your town?: Yes
Comfort vs Style: Style Driven
Was this a gift?: No
I picked these up in black because that was the only neutral color in my size in-store, but Im actually really glad I did! They are really casual, however, when I paired them with a dressier black and white patterned shirt in my closet, it made for a dressy summer date night outfit!
Excellent Maurices! Ordering in 2 more colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs