Friday, April 20, 2012

Its a Jungle Out There Friday

Well folks we made it to Friday. This may seem like an unimportant benchmark to you, but I swear to you I barely survived the week. Therefore, Friday this week is completely... utterly.. amazing. I normally don't wait until AFTER work to post but there hasn't been a second in my day that I've been able to breathe until now. So without further ado... I'm on our balcony, no sunshine, but 70 degrees, Corona in hand, chips and salsa in my reach, laptop on the table.. let the relaxing begin. I very well may sit out here all night! :)

Top: Ruff Hewn (similar and on sale!) / Pants: Maurices circa 2011 (similar) / Shoes: Mossimo for Target

I can't say for sure why by these pants feel very safari and I LOVE them. Elastic waistband and all. Pure comfy cute.

Side note - I got my first StitchFix today!! Review to come - it made my day!! Birchbox Wednesday, StitchFix today... what a week :)

2 comments:

  1. REally like the fun "safari" pants. That is what I think of too and I think they are so cute!
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Nothing says Friday like cute pants with an elastic waist! PS. Great blog!! And gorgeous family ;)
      Thanks for stopping by!
      xo, KathrynLaine.

      Delete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs