Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A word about nails...

Can I just say that I am OB-SESSED with cool nail art right now?

If you are anything like me, you probably don't really have the time or the money to go get a sweet manicure every week. Fear not - thats where Sally Hansen Salon Effects comes in!

These awesome nail polish strips run about $10 a box, and the box is SUPPOSED to be one application, but if you are thrifty and have short nails like me, 1 strip can work for two nails - meaning 2 applications per box! Ladies - that means $5 for awesome looking nails!

Each application lasts a good 2 weeks without chipping, and even then the only reason I replace them is because they have grown out.

If you haven't already tried them I HIGHLY recommend them - they come in all KINDS of cool patterns. This is my current fave! (Kitty, Kitty)




2 comments:

  1. Good idea to snip them in half for short nails (which I have) - I love that particular design too. Who doesn't love leopard? :)

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never go wrong with animal print nails... or anything really!! ;)
      xo, KathrynLaine.

      Delete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs